Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37

Thread: newbie here!!!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi [img]smile.gif[/img]
    I'm not Canadian but close. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensAngel:
    Hi [img]smile.gif[/img]
    I'm not Canadian but close. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Oniqua wants to be Canadian [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    We will have to adopt her. [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 04, 2002 04:09 PM: Message edited by: Lainbrain ]</font>

  3. #13
    Inactive Member pandora_001's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2002
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
    There's a lot of us here but we're hiding [img]wink.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    well come out come out where ever you are!!! LOL

    Jo

  4. #14
    Inactive Member pandora_001's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2002
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lainbrain:


    Oniqua want to be Canadian [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    We will have to adopt her. [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    We can do that!!!

    *takes out your honorary Canadian hat and gloves--you'll need them!!*

    I know christen you an honorary Canuck [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Jo

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lainbrain:
    All we need is Krissy in here and we will have an all Canadian thread!

    Laurie! the airport? [img]eek.gif[/img] don't you dare miss that plane.

    Lain
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    LOL No worries Lain. I am on my way right away. Chow girls! I will pop in if I can and say Hello! Terry! See you soon! Sue! See you soon too! And Michelle! Talk to you real soon!

    Laurie

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bye Laurie!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Have a BLAST.....and if you do get Darren....send him to me!!! LOL

    HUGE HUGS FOR YOUR TRIP!!! and SMUSH EVERYONE FOR ME!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member pandora_001's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2002
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    have a great trip Laurie and remember to fill us in with all the details when you get back

    I'm off too but I'll be back later on tonight.

    Jo

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Chocolate15's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    527
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm here!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    I'm Lauren from the UK... but I'm actually on my way to bed right now!

    Have fun on our board- we all do [img]smile.gif[/img]

    xxLauren

  9. #19
    Inactive Member pandora_001's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2002
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm back

    anyone else here that I haven't met?

    Jo

  10. #20
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by pandora_001:


    We can do that!!!

    *takes out your honorary Canadian hat and gloves--you'll need them!!*

    I know christen you an honorary Canuck [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Jo
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I knew all those hours of watching the Kids in the Hall would pay off. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •